[Resolved]  Cleartrip — Cheats. Take advance payments and refuse refunds.

NEVER book thru Cleartrip. I had booked a room in Hotel Panna Paradise, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India thru cleartrip based on the reviews on this website and hoping that my purchase will be safer thru cleartrip rather than booking with this hotel directly. I had to pay full room rent in advance. We found the hotel to be too shady to stay here so, we checked into another hotel. The hotelier told us that since the booking was online, the refund will be processed online. Strangely, cleartrip website shows that 4 adults stayed here!!! When I contacted cleartrip they are saying "Now hotelier is not agreeing to process the refund. Hence we will not be able to process refund." Following up for a refund.
Initially they refused a refund but, I followed up with "customer support" with many mails. The calls from "customer support" were very misleading. Finally, truth Triumphed and I got my refund. Nothing much to write but the review needs to be 120 characters.

[Aug 10, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mavericnk Aug 24, 2015
Got a refund finally.

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011