Cleartrip — cleartrip money deducted from bank account but haven't received the ticket or any confirmation

Siby Babuchandran Nair on Mar 26, 2019
On 20th march 2019, i tried to book an air ticket, but after the booking process was completed and amount deducted, i did not get any email or ticket confirmation from cleartrip. So, the amount was deducted but not ticket was provided. I was waiting for 3 business days to see if the amount will be reverted back to my bank account, but sadly that is also not done.

Now i am unable to contact cleartrip as i don't have any trip id.
Please look into this matter. An image of the transaction is attached.

[Mar 26, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Siby Babuchandran Nair, Mar 27, 2019
Thanks. Please also find the updated screenshot from bank which confirms that the amount was deducted. Please help with the refund.

Comments

This regarding trip I'd[protected] and case number 08584335. I want to know the status of my refund. I was told by the airline, spicejet that full refund has been refunded from their end, but I got only ₹301 refund. Why ❓

Richard Kuo's reply, Mar 25, 2019
Case number 0858 4335, I have attached copy from the carrier spicejet regarding the full refund I'm entitled.
I have booked air ticket online but not received the trip ID or Air ticket. amount has been deducted from my bank account
please call me on my mobile no ; +20 [protected]
email id :
[email protected]

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - cleartrip money deducted from bank account but haven't received the ticket or any confirmation