Cleartrip — cleartrip no refund after cancellation of air-ticket

Subeana Shabeer on May 8, 2019
On jan 2019, i did a flight booking through cleartrip (Id[protected]). Requested for a cancellation well in advance. We contacted customer support after a month and they said they are waiting for the airline to refund them. We checked with the airline by providing pnr and they gave us a screenshot where it shows full refund was done next day after the cleartrip request for cancellation came. We have been sending multiple emails to cleartrip, 4 months passed with no response. Kindly help resolve the matter.

cleartrip no refund after cancellation of air-ticket

[May 08, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I booked one Ticket from Mumbai to Dubai by Emirates then I called customer care to cancelled my ticket. customer care team are said that to me I ll get refund amount 170AED but I ll get only 90AED.

from last one month I am following by phone by mail but I didn't get my remaining amount.

trip ID No.[protected]

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - cleartrip no refund after cancellation of air-ticket