[Resolved] Cleartrip — Did not pay back for double payment

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
 noufalnaiz
On 7th Sept 2013, I had booked for flight through cleartrip from Sharjah to Cochin. On the process, I tried 4 to 5 times to get the ticket. Finally ticket received with trip id [protected], but double the ticket fare charged from my account. I followed up somay times by telecon and through mails to get the money back. But the reply from cleartrip was within 7 days, 4 - 5 days, 48 hrs, 24 hrs like that. Once the customer care executive told that the failed trip id is [protected], but till the time cash is not credited to my account. Regards, Noufal Bava
Cleartrip replied on this page that they will refund the amount within 4 - 5 working days. After 3 working days, the charged amount has been credited to my account.

[Nov 04, 2013] Cleartrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Mr. Noufal Bava,

We have traced the second transaction which was charged for trip id [protected] and the same has been sent to the bank for the reversal. The credit shall reflect in your account within the next 4-5 business days.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Vishaal Shah
Cleartrip Private Limited.
Dear Vishal,

The charged amount mentioned above has been credited to my account today.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Noufal Bava

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - Did not pay back for double payment