[Resolved] Cleartrip — flights booked via clear trip are not valid

kkaaii on Dec 4, 2018
I have booked flights from goa to varanasi for two persons. The airline indigo informed me via sms that flights have changed. I have sent several emails to cleartrip to clarify, they are not answering emails. Furthermore, i cannot call them, because you have to provide a trip id to get your phone call processed but they have invalidated my trip id. There is no communication possible with cleartrip. I have sent several emails asking for a call back, they are not calling back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2018
Complaint contains infos about resolution of the complaint.

[Dec 04, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kkaaii, Dec 05, 2018
I am making progress in resolving this issue without cleartrip. I have arranged for confirmations of the changed flights with Indigo. They have also confirmed the flights. I'll try a rebooking with jetairways to get on an earlier flight. This will probably lead to additonal costs but currently it appears that we can travel to Varanassi. Which would be appreciated since we paid a lot of money.
Updated by kkaaii, Dec 06, 2018
I managed to rebook with Jetairways which involved an extra payment of approx 10.000 INR. Against the background of my initiatives I was able to clarify my issues with cleartrip. Surprisingly my trip id was valid
today and I could talk to a cleartrip agent who provided the booking number of the jetairways flights enabling
me to rebook with jetairways. I leave judgements to the reader.

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - flights booked via clear trip are not valid