[Resolved] Cleartrip — money deducted. payment failed. no air tickets

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Sanjbs on Dec 22, 2018
On 20-dec-2018 i tried to book round trip from dammam (Ksa) - bangalore - dammam using cleartrip. They have deducted the money 39, 529 inr. And after a while i got a message in the cleartrip app saying my payment failed.
I connected to customer care and informed in detail, they apologized for the issue and assured money will be refunded in 5-7 days, meany while requested me to book another ticket.
However, i was badly in need to go, so i tried booking it again on 21-dec-2018. 41, 092 inr deducted and i got invalid payment, the same issue repeated.

I have all the details, trip id, ref no. For my online payment for both the transactions. Now i request to get my money back in time and no more of harassment. Its my hard earned money. Please stop harassing people like this.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 30, 2018
Followed up with helpline no. They sent me a mail confirmation of failed transactions and mentioned they will refund to bank account in 4 working days. After couple of days they deposited the exact amount deducted from me for tickets. I'm revealed from the stress of loosing 80000 INR. I DO NOT RECOMMEND CLEAR TRIP.

[Dec 23, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - money deducted. payment failed. no air tickets