Cleartrip — non-issuance of alternate flight ticket due to cancellation of flight by airlines

Jitinder Mohan Mago on Apr 13, 2019
Trip id[protected]

I have booked an airticket with cleartrip in the name of my wife, mrs geeta mago for the sector delhi - sydney - delhi. Confirmed ticket was issued by cleartrip. She travelled by qantas 3960 on 28 february 2019. She has to return on 30 april 2019 from sydney, australia. However, i have been notified by cleartrip that the flight qantas 117 from hong kong to delhi has been cancelled and we have to contact cleartrip to reschedule the ticket. However, despite my repeated calls with different executives in clear trip, the rescheduled ticket has not been sent to me.

It has been confirmed by the clear trip executives that flight has been scheduled, but i have not received the ticket yet. My repeated calls to clear trip are ignored. My call is put on hold and forced to wait for hours. If attended lame excuses and false commitments are made. I am calling cleartrip customer care everyday and reaching nowhere after wasting my time and energy. They have no respect for customers.

I seek your support to resolve this issue now to avert last minute pressure.

[Apr 13, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - non-issuance of alternate flight ticket due to cancellation of flight by airlines