Cleartrip — non refund of rs. 4423.00

I tried to book two tickets on 26.04.2019 through my debit card but tickets were not booked. Two transaction were made that are reflected in my bank statement. Neither the ticket booked nor got any message regarding trip/booking id. I tried to contact on your helpline no but they ask for trip/booking id. Refund in one case has been received but refund in other case still awaited. Bank statement is attached as proof. You are requested to process my refund of rs. 4423.00 at the earliest.

Prachi sharma

[Jun 02, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prachi2 Jun 04, 2019
Still no refund or reply from cleartrip has been received. Please pursue the complaint to get my refund
Updated by Prachi2 Jun 08, 2019
With respect my above complaint of non refund of Rs, 4423, 00 on 31.05.2019 my Clear Trip Pvt. Ltd. no refund or no reply has been received so far. You are again requested to take up my case for early refund.
Thanking You
Updated by Prachi2 Jun 10, 2019
no reply from cleartrip so far. Please expedite my case for redund of Rs. 4423.00

Updated by Prachi2 Jun 14, 2019
Thanks to consumer complaints my refund has been received.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

ClearTrip Phone
    +91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    ClearTrip Address
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011