Cleartrip — not provide room as seen on booking site

My trip id[protected].
I was complain to clear trip on 26 dec. I also call to his mobile number. His executive assured me that, tommorow we will provide another good hotel. I have pay rs 9590 for a dirty room. I also sent so many photographs of hotel minarvaa, s room, that is very dirty hotel. Dirty room. Bathroom is dirty. Unpainted wooden table and stool is in room like a slum house. Swiches are brocken. No wi-fi, no hanger, no almira. No chair. I have got a single bed. Dirty blancket. No any facilities of tea, breakfast, drinking water. Not provided any glass in room for drinking watter. On wash bashine, there is no any mirror.
Dec 27, 2017

ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    ClearTrip
    ClearTrip Phone
    +91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    ClearTrip Address
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011