Clothesmart.in — product not received for a prepaid order

Bangalore, India
 Ahalya Rao on Jan 2, 2019
I ordered for a saree in clothesmart on 22nd december 2018. I received the order confirmation message with the order id as 49563. This was a prepaid order.

Apart from the order confirmation i have not received any other updates on the dispatch, shipment and delivery through sms or email.

I did not receive my order till date and so i dropped an email to the email address mentioned in the 'contact us' in the website. But they are not responding for the emails i sent.

I do not see anyway to track my order. I do not know if my order is dispatched, shipped, in transit or is out for delivery.

We do not have an option to see our past orders and its status.

Comments

same here .. I am facing same issue I ordered on 31 Dec and till date havnt get order
Same here
I am also facing the same issue...I order Jan 2..didn't know how to track ..
Adgh
I have not received my orders of 2 products which I already paid on 30 December. my order number are 84073 and 84097. My delivery dates are already crossed. Do the needful as soon as possible or refund .
I ordered saree from them and paid for the same though net banking,
please help me in getting my cash back
I have placed an order of 2195 on 3rd Jan 2019... Dealing with the same issue... received message as payment successful & your order will be delivered with 10-12 days, but no response from them after that..
please help me in getting my cash back...
Do the needful as soon as possible or refund plz
I am also facing the same issue...I order 25 dec..didn't know how to track ..
same here .. I am facing same issue I ordered on 3o Dec and till date havnt get order id is #82244

please help me in getting my cash back...
Do the needful as soon as possible or refund plz

Clothesmart.in - product not received for a prepaid order

Bangalore