Clothing Heart — [protected]

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Velanganni on Nov 5, 2018

I ordered two western long dresses in clothing heart on 30/10/2018. Today i got only one and moreover the product displayed in the website is different from the product which i received through courier. I am very much disappointed with the service. Request you to refund the amount to my account urgently. The product shown in the website is georgette, the material we received is polyester. The customer care number is not working also there is no response on the email.

[Nov 05, 2018] Clothing Heart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Velanganni, Nov 13, 2018
I did not got any update or reply from the clothing heart people till now

Comments

I have order a size XL and got a extra small size and the gawn is completely different from what they hv shown... very irritated
Which cloth I received worth 799 .that will not even cost 200..worst part is they are fooling all.there is no return or exchange option in their site..also the phone number is not working.
My order of 3 Western dresses with Order ID :[protected] is not delivered yet and I'm not even able to track the order. I have already paid the amount through debit card. Please confirm my order or else cancel it and refund my money.
I want to refund this product . OUR ORDER NO.[protected] .kindly refund the money product is not good I m not satisfied

Katargam, Surat, Gujarat, India - 395004