Clothing Heart — received totally different (colour, size, print) kurti

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 sjahanvi on Oct 3, 2018
I received totally different kurti (Colour, size, print)...
I want exchange or return my cash but in site they show in product info. That order is pending but in actual i received my kurti..
Number given on this site is always busy, not rechable or switch off. I orders 2 kurti but i received only one who have wrost quality.
I want cancel main other kurti and refund my first kurti money back
Please help as soon as possible
Order id[protected]
Dated-24.09.18
Product received date-1.10.18
I want refund my money.

[Oct 03, 2018] Clothing Heart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sjahanvi, Oct 03, 2018
I received totally different kurti (COLOUR, SIZE, PRINT)...
I want exchange or return my cash but in site they show in product info. that order is pending but in actual i received my kurti..
number given on this site is always BUSY, NOT RECHABLE OR SWITCH OFF. i orders 2 kurti but i received only one who have wrost quality.
i want cancel main other kurti and refund my first kurti money back i pay 799 for kurti.
please help as soon as possible
order id[protected]
dated-24.09.18
Product received date-1.10.18
I want refund my money.

received totally different (colour, size, print) kurti
received totally different (colour, size, print) kurti

Comments

I want to return my product as qaulity and recive different product from web site and your no is also not working i want my refund for product fake site dont make people fool i want my 799 amont #### off you bloody people the cost of the product is not even 200 es and you sold it's as 799
Aashna Mohinder Rajput's reply, Sep 28, 2018
I want my refund
After order receipt, material quality is not as per expectations.Wanted to return back the product.Actual photos of dress is totally different with posted photos.Please take return back.Confirm return back policy on cod basis.
Search hota hai kapde ka
I ordered one dress from clothing heart, but the material, size and pattern are not good and when i opt for return process it’s showing your order is pending. I have trying to reach up but the given number is not responding i tried to connect through msg, mail every possible efforts but this fake and fraud company didn’t bother to respond.

Katargam, Surat, Gujarat, India - 395004