[Resolved] Clothing Heart — western dress

North West Delhi, India
 DEEPU RANI Bisht on Oct 23, 2018
I have ordered one piece dresses from clothingheart.com but received only a useless piece of cloth which is entirely different from what i ordered, my order id is (Order id :[protected]. They have not pick the calll. This is a fake web site showing something and delivering a # of cloth. Kindly dont buy any thing from this site….. Its a fraud site
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 23, 2018
Order no. 100050763
Name deepu rani bisht
Product sky blue western dress
I have ordered the sky blue dress but i have receive white dress no size
It is useless for me
I want return my money

[Oct 23, 2018] Clothing Heart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by DEEPU RANI Bisht, Oct 23, 2018
Phone no. Given on site is always switch off
No return option mentioned on site
Resolved it soon
And take back your order
Bcz on your site no return option available
Updated by DEEPU RANI Bisht, Oct 23, 2018
Provide me the customer care no.

Comments

Donnot buy any of the product in this website. I got some worst dress. I ordered sky-blue western long dress and I got some stupid road side dress not even worth of 200rs.. they are fooling people by showing beautiful posters and delivering worst quality products. Somebody should take step to ban this website.
I ordered red kurti from clothing heart through cash on delivery but I received a sleeveless gown with low quality..They are not receiving my calls .. I want to return this and get my money back ..
we have order#[protected] for purchase a dress but still m not getting any confirmation regarding product & even money refund

I ordered clothing heart through online payment but i m not received dress & even mail confirmation .They are not receiving my calls .. I want to get my money back .
Dolly Khanna's reply, Mar 5, 2019