Clovebay — wrong product delivered and no response from the company

Visakhapatnam (urban), Andhra Pradesh, India
 aarif` hussain on Jun 1, 2019
I ordered ems wireless abs simulator trainer abdominal muscle simulator - 3 pcs/set – but i received facial pore cleaner skin cleaner get rid of dirt (Blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin).

In that box mentioned details are ricb4893, docket no.[protected]

No response from the clove bay company and cutomer care no. Also not working... Kindly look into this issue as soon as possible
Updated by aarif` hussain Jun 01, 2019
I ordered EMS WIRELESS ABS SIMULATOR TRAINER ABDOMINAL MUSCLE SIMULATOR - 3 Pcs/Set – BUT i received Facial Pore Cleaner Skin Cleaner GET RID OF DIRT (BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS, DEAD SKIN).

In that box mentioned details are RICB4893, Docket no.[protected]

NO RESPONSE from the Clove bay company and customer care no. also not working ... Kindly look into this issue as soon as possible

Comments

Its a duplicate product.. I dnt need it... Pls pickup it...i want to return that product, kindly pickup the product... And return my money, fake product
Same here. I also received made in China cheap fragile product n no customer care no is working
fraud company. I got product power bank but not working . I have sent many mail .but no response .
This is a fake company.I have purchased M3 smartband which is not working the I received.The contact no, nobody lifts.No response for mail.It is a cheating comapany.

Clovebay - wrong product delivered and no response from the company

Company:Clovebay