[Resolved] Club Factory — cancel my club factory order

Karishma Elsa on Jun 28, 2018
I want to cancel my order. Its not because i don't like it but because i'm leaving the city before the arrival date. My order so28780708 is scheduled to arrive on 17th july but i would be leaving the city by 14th. So i want my order cancelled and my money refunded as sonny as possible. I really do love the product but these are times were you just have to cancel them.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 30, 2018

[Jun 28, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2018
Dear,
Our app support team have canceled the order for you as you requested. The refund will be issued back to your original payment account in 8-20 working days.
After the problem is solved, please give us a 5-star comment here. Thanks for your support.

cancel my club factory order

Comments

I place my order before 10 day bt i dnt get my order...i pay with card ...please tell me when i get my order.i required answer when i get my products .please tell me as soon as possible...my address will 11, planet health in safal pegasus near kiran motors, beside of mcd, prahladnagar, ahmedabad ...my contact no is [protected]
Dear,

I want to cancel my order SO32877502.

I will book it again next month as off now i am leaving my current place for vocation.

Kindly cancel my order.

Hanzila
Please cancel my order My order no is S[protected]
Please cancel this order..it was by mistake..so please do cancel this order
Please cancel my order SO42942633 as of now, I am leaving the city for while, and will be back later.
Please cancel my order SO48674282, as i want to keep another item for order not this.

Hi Team,

I would like to return my Order Number: SO46767081, product I received is not up to the exception, even quality is not good. Moreover, not getting any option to return the product on your website which is really annoying.

Please arrange return of this product and refund the amount charged
Please cancel my order My order no is SO57836394
Please cancel this order..it was by mistake..so please do cancel this order and refund the amount chargeg
Please cancel my order My order no is SO57836394
Please cancel this order..it was by mistake..so please do cancel this order and refund the amount charged
please cancel my order
Please cancel my order my order no .SO[protected]
Please cancel my order please

+86 571 8689 1965