[Resolved]  Club Factory — club factory fraud company

I have made a purchase on[protected] mens mesh casual sneaker via order no so15057715 i got a message that my order is confirmed. So when i tried to call the customer care of club factory they said my order has been cancelled so we can't deliver your order. But in the website order is showing confirmed so i ask them for my refund & the customer care executive is telling me that i have to provide my credit card details like credit card number cvv code expiry date for the refund when i ask them why should i give you my credit card details they r telling me we can't refund your money go wait for 3, 4 months i said to them this is not the right way to talk to the customer. His reply was 'toh kya haath jood kar pranaam kare kya'
All i want to know they are a fraud & i want my refund
club factory fraud company
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2018

[Mar 12, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sumesh murkute's response Mar 07, 2018 I did get of parcel yet
Sumesh murkute's response Mar 07, 2018 I did nt get my parcel yet
Club Factory Customer Care's response Mar 13, 2018 Dear, your order has not been canceled and it is in preparation now.
Sorry that we have no hotline service now and we won't ask for customers' private information. Please do not trust the hotline number on the internet and be alert of the fraud. We'll take action against the fraud too.
If you have any inquiries, please leave your issues in our app support "before the order is delivered" channel so that you can get a better response. Thank you.
If the problem has been solved, please give us a 5-star comment. Thanks for your support.

Comments

I make 7 items order from u but products is not good i want to retunt how can i return yestaday onwards i talking support centre no body was give correct response . u gave in your app for return policy u will pickup but now u r SUPPORT CENTRE was saying i have too pay give good response for me

TIhis is the first time i've ordered a dress from club factory but.now i can't track my order...n donno when I'll get my order.. my order number is SO14531901..please help me..asap
I did nt get my parcel yet it os nt divlered paymet is done online if i didi get my parcel i am going to do FIR no club factoy
My order number SO13945357 not yet delivered, nor i have got refund.

Its already 15 days, and now I am getting intimation items out of stock.

so refunding money, but not yet got any refund.
Hi. I purchased stuff of 2792 today..i want my money back as this company is a fraud. I called their customer care service team the person was asking about card details and cvv number. I refused to share the details. Please help me in getting my money back.

Club Factory