Club Factory — customer care no is not reachable

Ointo on Jul 23, 2017

My name is sachin i ordered a top & shoes from club factory app but both the product has a size issue, i want to return the shipments. Trying to return the shipment but email id was not finding from the club factory app, and also trying to call customer care from last two days but not reachable. The order number is so1899864.
Kindly provide club factory direct contact number or a help email id.
Request you to please us.
My contact no is - ([protected]) india

Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I order a product but not received yet. Order no SO3710017, tracking Eq520753207IN which was wrong informed by Gyte. Now how I can get my product?
This is not an club factory contact or a toll free no.

Please do not call on this no.

I m also a club factory customer.
My Name is Noor Mohamed BABL

pls cancel my order

My personal problem

My order No.SO2746758

My contact No.8220016633

Even I have a complaint regarding my products which are of different colour and no response from club factory end for return the date for returning is getting expired.
First time I used this club factory app and its the worst than others.flipkart, myntra and Amazon are much far better.

S02350479
Ssssssss realy worst😈😈😈😈😈😈ðŸ˜... ...plz I beg u people don't buy anything from club factory ...realy 100%wrost product!!!###### company!!! ...I want to ask one question to club factory...y u wanna cheat us ...?!!!realy #### thing..this is not fair... .I request u don't cheat us...!!!if u continue like tat u il be suffer a lot finaly!!!so keep it in ur mind and do ur business honestly!!
i had ordered 18 items paying 2000 Rs. .
i need to return many items since most of them r damaged.
Hello club factory, if u r able to answer, reply & meet customer needs, run the business if not just shut it.
We r not ####### for u to play with our money.
call or reply immediately & c that issue is sorted out.
I had already sent the return request through my app.
do call to the same number.
PlZ provide me about customer care number of club factory or email addresses where I can contact easily.
I did not received my refund amount of Rs- 1794.04 but Actual amount is Rs- 1866 to be received from club factory.
Order N0 s04123933
Refund ID- S0R100222
Paytm Transaction ID- 7218039518

First of all i was not registered with paytm, now i have registered with paytm -9891990818, where and how club factory return my refund amount?

Club Factory - customer care no is not reachable