[Resolved]  Club Factory — delayed order delivery

I had ordered some stuff on feb 10 n estimated delivery was on feb 28 but still i have not delivered with order!! My order no is so13583404
N no update from website!!
Very disappointed from club factory delivery! Please do some thing about it!! I have function this week i need to get that parcel as early as possible!!!
Club factory i thought to be a good online shopping site!! But it turned to be not! No response from company side
!! Even money been paid earlier!! If you cannot send the items on estimated date then why you guys give estimated date!!
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-13 20:03:46

[Mar 11, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2018
Dear, your order is shipped via Ecom, tracking no.[protected]. Here is the latest tracking info for your reference. You will receive it in 3-5 days. Thanks for your patience.
If your problem has been solved, please give us a 5-star comment. Thanks for your support.

Comments

My order number is SO[protected].
i order it on 20th of feb 2018 and its delivery date was on 10th of march
but till now its not shipped yet.
whats the this courier service will you tell me and contact number is also not working of yours.
only going to resheduled resheduled what the hell is this

Please arrange to replace me my following item, my order no is SO14000879

1. Shoes nos is 38 replace to 39 nos.
2. T shirt is M size replace to L size

Manu Rohit

I have ordered 2000 rs product from your website .still I have not received my order.i paid 2000 rs ..reply ..order no SO13859669..send customer care no..
Dear Bro's Nd sisters...
They all are bluddy ### they will not dispatch the material nd nor the refund they all are fraudist so there are asking debit/ credit card for payment instead of COD, So they not keep COD payment.
I am also booked the shoe of Rs.1080/- . & if we ask to them for refund amt then that time also they are asking us our Debit/Credit Card Number & exp. date etc pls dnt share ur personal information & pls frwd it as recive as possible.

Ismail