Club Factory — I am complaining about 'club factory' as refund not received

Order Date:[protected]:12
Return Courier Placed Date:[protected]
Order Amount: Rs.459
Courier Charges: Rs.260

Please find attachments in this form.

Problem Description:
I have ordered one product from 'Club Factory'.
I have ordered 'Medium' size night suit but received 'XXL', so i returned the product as suggested by their support team to the address shared by them(PFA).

Their team told me that they will refund the courier amount also if they found their mistake, which is already clear that they have delivered wrong size product so they should refund courier charges also.

When i had a word with their team on[protected] on app, they told me that they have received the product on warehouse and shared the screenshot also(PFA) in which it is mentioned that product has delivered to their warehouse in Gurgaon on[protected] at 7:00 pm, they said they will check the product once and will initiate the refund as soon as possible for both(order+courier charge).

Yesterday and today i again tried to connect with them, now they are saying that they haven't received the product in their warehouse yet, even when i have shared the screenshot with them.

Again & Again they are saying that 'we have raised your concern to the team, please contact us after 2-3 days' and whenever i contact to them they use to say the same thing at the end.

Desirable Resolution:
I want my money back (Order amount + Courier charges) either in my original source of payment (bank) or in club factory app.

Updated by ClubFactoryCustomer, Jun 24, 2019
Any updates?
Updated by ClubFactoryCustomer, Jun 25, 2019
My query has not be resolved yet, please reply.
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Dear, as our agents have escalated your issue, please wait for their solution. I have checked your order from the APP, there is no return application record, I think you just couriered it back to us, in this situation it is very difficult to check.
Updated by ClubFactoryCustomer, Jun 26, 2019
I applied for return and then only i had a conversation with your support team, that also number of times, i have all chat proofs if you want i can share.

Your team told me to courier it and they only shared the return courier address. PFA.
Why they will share the return address if i haven't applied for return?

Your team shared me screenshot in which they said 'Parcel has reached the warehouse so wait to 24 hours, i will get the refund in my app balance' [I have proof of this also] . PFA.
And now you are saying that its difficult to track.

I have courier tracking number also, and its delivered to your address and its received by your team also as your team provide me confirmation also.

Please go and talk to your team first and then say.

I placed order on Order Date:[protected]:12, and its been more than a month that i struggling to get my money back.

PFA the screenshots of conversations i had with club factory team and 'AG SUMA M' is the support guy anme who confirmed that the order has received ti the warehouse.

Desirable Resolution:

Updated by ClubFactoryCustomer, Jun 26, 2019
Additionally, please find screenshot of courier tracking details.

Updated by ClubFactoryCustomer, Jun 27, 2019
Any updates?
Updated by ClubFactoryCustomer, Jul 01, 2019
Please reply, i haven't received my money yet.
Updated by ClubFactoryCustomer, Jul 01, 2019
ConsumerComplaints Team, I am not getting any response from Club Factory Team so please help me,
Updated by ClubFactoryCustomer, Jul 04, 2019
I am not getting any response.
What is this going on?