[Resolved] Club Factory — I didn't receive the shirt and neither my refund

Dish1 on Mar 8, 2018
I ordered a shirt from your this website. It was being delivered through delhivery. My contact number was wrong and they i called delhivery couple of times to update my number and they didn't do the same. And returned my product saying that i refused to take it. It been more than 1 month since my shirt got returned.
Club factory support team is not helping and understanding my problem. They are showing me wrong refund screenshots and not understanding that its my shirt that i am talking about. They have not given any number where i can contact and call them. Fraud people. Fraud website. Never buy stuff from here. Poor customer support. Very poor.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
Hi dear, we don't offer phone call service at the moment, but we will take it into consideration soon. If you need any help, please contact us here. Thanks for your cooperation.
And we can't find your order, could you tell me your order number? So that we can help you as soon as possible. Thanks. Please try re-star 5, have a nice day.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

On Jan 26th 2018, paid and ordered one girls frock and one women's full sleeves shirt. Order no SO[protected]. Till date received only frock and no msg on shirt. Tried calling customer care. It's of waste. No where to go and loose our money. They are cheaters.

+86 571 8689 1965