Club Factory — I m complaining about return policy

Pamkaur84 on Sep 11, 2018
Hello my self is paramjeet kaur. I have ordered a top for me from club factory as a guest. Yesterday i received that but i want to return ed it. My order number is s[protected]. They are not giving me any reply regarding return policy. I called them on there customer care they said that if i want to returned it then i have to download there app and do chat with there customer care. The same i done but i m not receiving any reply from vlub factory custome care kindly resolve my issue.
Paramjeet kaur

[Sep 11, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  13 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My order number is SO38775926, payment has been done but I can't track this order and still the product has not been arrived
Please go through the issues regarding this product
Or
Refund is required

Delivery recived this is not complete I won't to return and refund my money.
My order I'd is SO45045751 I have ordered as guest.i am not able to track it so how to track my order
I got my product but i returned it bcoz same at my home. i cannot see return policy in my order i first login to guest account so plz let me know how can i return it. I am not satisfied bcoz it is not good and i cannot find some details of return policy so i cannot suggest anyone to use this site.
I ordered sling bag from Club Factory. But colour is worst and size too small
My order id is SO41570880 and I want to return this product. Please let me the procedure how to return. In mobile application it is showing 0(zero) as paid order.
Please cancel my oder, i have ordered by mistake sorry for the trouble, my order number is SO44741049
I have ordered two watches in club factory on 2 September 2018. But till today I can't track my order. Payment has been done but I don't know where my order is. My omuborder no is SO44419806.
Sir i have order the wrong product kindly please cancel my order.
My order number isSO43568249
Order details are not shown. I want to return my order SO41861933. The product is not so good. Material is not that good. Please I want to return the item.
Please help to track my order No.SO44278641, which I ordered as a guest. Now couldn't know anything about it. Plss help
My order id is SO41888820 and I want to return this product. Please let me the procedure how to return.
Please let me the producer and I want refund money.
Please cancel my order no. SO44585013 as the size mention was wrong
14 August I have also order some product and my order no is S[protected] which delivery date was 1 September but yet I haven't received that product and also I called to ur customer care no but he speak this order no is not correct.i couldn't understand why u R not comit ur order confirm.

+86 571 8689 1965