[Resolved] Club Factory — I want to return the received order

Muzaffarpur, Muzaffarpur District, Bihar, India
 Narendra prasad shahi on Apr 30, 2018
This has to inform you that I ordered a shirt order no SO17817855. I received the above item today but the received shirt is small in size. So I want to return it. I have already informed this to help centre but nobody take any action. Ultimately I inform you to kindly give proper guidelines as soon as possible
Order no. SO17817855
MY email [protected]@gmail.com

I want to return the received order
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2018

[May 02, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response, May 02, 2018
Dear,
Please courier it to the following return address:
Return Address:
CLUBFACTORY INDIA PVT LTD (Return Center)
G45,  FIRST FLOOR,  SECTOR 6,  NOIDA,  UTTAR PRADESH 201301

According to our return policy,  you need to bear the shipping fee of return. And please do put a paper with your order number and return reason on it so that we can identify the package and process the refund without delay.

The refund will be issued to your original payment method in 8-20 working days from the day we receive your package. Thanks again for shopping with Club Factory.

After the problem is solved, please give us a 5-star comment here. Thanks for your support.

Comments

I have ordered 3 footwear order no SO19628327. One of the footwear is tight and small in right foot where as it fits properly in the left foot. So, I wanna return it so guide me accordingly.
My mailing address is [protected]@gmail.com
Screen shot attached.

I have placed the order of women airline one piece but size is differ which I orderd so kindly please pick up my order from my place my order no. Is[protected]

Dear Merchant,

I got my order yesterday (dt:06.08.18) but the product is not good what i saw and expected, so i want to return to you. please confirm while you receive my order to my mail id (raadhikaa.[protected]@gmail.com).

My order number is HSN [protected], iNVOICE No. SQ35085620 for Rs.504/-

Radhika.B
Dear Sir, I made one order as guest user I couldn't return it please arrange to return and refund.
SO36495824

Contact [protected]
Rupali Sarwan's reply, Aug 29, 2018
Same here. If u get any option kindly share.
Dear Sir, I made an order of bag as guest user but unexpected quality couldn't get the option return it please arrange to return and refund.
They don't deserve to be rated it is a fraud company
Dear merchant, I made an order kids dress.but I received very small size .I want big size.so please arrange return and refund.my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

This has to inform you that I ordered a tshirt as a guest order no SO56959258 . I received the above item yesterday but the received tshirt is larger in size, actually i order M size tshirt but it looks like L size so i want smaller size than that.So How can i replace this order please guide me.
Order no. SO56959258
MY email id: [protected]@yahoo.com

I received wrong product 4days ago... my product was already paid.Now how I have to return this to get my original ordered product. Please reply and help me as early as possible
I want to return the Sweater, which I have recieved today, as its totally torned from shoulder. Kindly let me know the steps to be followed.

My Order: SO69044035

Radha Johri
I want return my order. It was so small...

This has to inform you that I ordered a Stainless Steel Degree Rotatable Water Saving Faucet Tap ...
Order no SO75663294. I received the above item today but the received item is not what they were shown in image. I want to return it now but the app is disabled the "apply for return" button. So I want to return it. I have already informed this to help centre but nobody take any action. Ultimately I inform you to kindly give proper guidelines as soon as possible
Order no. SO75663294
MY email [protected]@gmail.com
I want to return the Sweater, This has to inform you that I ordered a sweater order no SO72715950. I received the above item today but the received sweater is small in size. So I want to return it. Return ID:SON[protected]
MY email address- [protected]@gmail.com

Madan
I want to return the Ring, This has to inform you that I ordered a couple ring Order No. SO[protected]. I received the above item today but the received ring is single ring but i couple ring . So I want to return it. Return ID:SON[protected]
MY email address- [protected]@gmail.com

Madan
This has to inform you that I ordered a Two items order no S[protected]. I received the item yesterday but the received Watch is big in size. So I want to return it. I have already informed this to help center but nobody takes any action. Ultimately I inform you to kindly give proper guidelines as soon as possible
Order no. S[protected]
MY Email:- [protected]@gmail.com

Club Factory!!!
I have orderd footwear in club factory.. but
Now I want to return that as it is too small. Unfortunately I lost order number. But I have order invoice number. Plz do solve my problem.
Invoice number:-19/04DLE10039034
Order date 1/1/19
My contact number :-[protected]
Email:- [protected]@gmail.com
My Order Number : SO89679769

- Return or Exchange the shoes with Big Size 8

The shoes are really small & want to return the same. Your app is having some technical issue neither it is showing the paid order nor it is taking the correct OTP. I am so much disappointed with your support service as well, none are able to come up with a solution. It is a too slow process.
I am happy if you exchange it also, anything will work for me. I have ordered 5.5 but need size 8. I would request if you could please either exchange it or return it making the refund of the amount in the account.

Thanks & Regards
Garima
Contact Number - [protected]
Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
I ordered a Saree and it is too dark after received...the color in the photo is light...I applied for return request...the seller is processing my return request not yet approved for 2 days...I need to return it soon...help me for return and refund...
I have ordered a bag on july 9th but it not gave any information or tracking..finally i recieved bag on 30th july but its quality is not good.so i want to return my bag but that order is not displaying in my orders and i searched through order number but its showing no order...plzz give information about this waiting for positive reply...thank u

+86 571 8689 1965