[Resolved] Club Factory — my order has not been delivered

Rajkot, Rajkot District, Gujarat, India
 Vipul Kothiya on Jun 11, 2018
My order (Order no. So[protected] has been processed and shipped by delhivery. My tracking number is[protected]

Tracking information will be updated within 3 days.
If any items in your order go out of stock, you will get refund for these items in your account or credit card.

If you are not able to track your order in the app, please follow the links below:
If the shipping company cannot reach the recipient, it will usually make two more reattempts. If you fail to receive the shipment, your parcel will be sent back. Please always keep your phone on and track the shipping information online.

I have an ordered at 1st june, 2018 but it's not delivered from now.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2018

[Jun 11, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2018
Dear,
As you ordered by a guest, you can't track it and we can track for you.
Here is the latest tracking info for your reference. We cannot confirm the date,  but normally you will get the order in about 2-4 days. Please try re-star 5. Thanks.

my order has not been delivered

Comments

Order no:SO22238072, PAYMENT MADE ON 16/5/2018, tracking id EQ[protected]IN . I didnt receive my product . It more the 24 days but there is no update after may 27 try to deliver the product .If my product not delivered to my home so I quick action of your company.

I have ordered for few things on June 4th, received number as SO25031050, when i am checking on order tracking it showing nothing.Very bad experience, will recommend people not to trust this online shopping site .I need my order tracking as well as my product delivery details at the earliest
Please cancel my order because I am not able to place another order. My order no. SO25450068.
Unable to track my order nd not delivered till the estimated time this site should be blocked because we even can't cancel the order unless it's delivered either give me tracking info or do cancell my order my COD no. SO52820615

My order number SO60341438 has not been delivered but it says it's delivered. The order has been confirmed on October 29/2018 and it says it's been delivered on November 9/2018. I did not receive anything. Kindly ASAP look into the issue and resolve it. Hope I receive my order soon Thank you
Varsha
My mail id [protected]@gmail.com
My order is not been delivered but on the app it says delivered on Dec 17th 2018. My order number is S[protected]. Please look into it and resolve the issue ASAP.
SO[protected] order not received
I ordered few items on 13 th of June and also did the payment through Paytm... But I didn't receive my order till date neither the refund has been done... Please let me know what should I do... my order no is SO[protected]
Worsr
Worst clubfactorclubfactory
SO[protected] SO[protected] both delivery pending, when it was suppose to be delivered on 16th-17th July. Made payment through paytm and card. The tracking shows items are with Customs Clearance.

+86 571 8689 1965