Club Factory — non delivery of my order no. s[protected] and tracking no. [protected]

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 richmello on Sep 24, 2018
Despite messages to the club factory regarding non delivery of my watch, there has not been a call from the courier service. The message comes as address correct bot mobile no. not available. Besides this, I have given another no [protected] to call me. But this does not happen. Neither a call is given nor the item deliverd.
In the earlier case too, some 4 or 5 items were delivered but two items were not sent by club factory but the message said unable to deliver.
So sad that a reputed club factory stoops to a low level.
Even today, despite assurance by the club factory rep., I have not received my product and the same message is stated that unable to contact.
What I do not undertsand is that how other Agencies like Amazon, etc. do deliver at the same address but this courier service is unable to do so.
I think Club Factory will lose precious customers if this sought of service and attitude remains.
Please do the needful so thst I receive my item.
NOEL DMELLO

[Sep 25, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by richmello, Sep 24, 2018
My order no. S[protected] and tracking no. [protected] has not been delivered and neither phone calls to my cell locked. There are no calls made to my cell even though earlier, my items have been delivered. Is this a harrassment?

+86 571 8689 1965
    478 Wensan Road, Zhejiang, Hangzhou, China - 310000
    Club Factory - non delivery of my order no. s046125819 and tracking no. 13774184482729