[Resolved] Club Factory — order not delivered for more than a month

Akki Sachdeva on Jul 15, 2019
I placed an order via club factory mobile app on 15th june and it showed that my order will be delivered by 2nd july.
I ordered almost 13 items costing around 11k.
The last update i've on my order is that its in customs on 28th june.
Since then i'm going back and forth with customer care executives and they're unable to tell me when will my order will be delivered as well as they mentioned that sir we can't refund your money as well.
Order number - so[protected]
I'm literally amazed at the company process that they don't have a control or information related to the orders.
The funnier part is that customer executive states that sir we have credited 65 rs because your order is late.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2019
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Dear,

We are sincerely sorry to inform you that the custom inspection took a little long, hence there will be a delay in delivering your order. We are continuously working with the customs department and trying hard to get the orders cleared at the earliest. As for the latest information from the related department, your order status will be updated in about 3 working days. We appreciate your patience in this regards and your cooperation till the time we get this issue fixed. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Comments

I got a damaged product priced 155 rs and when i returned it they cut rs 90 from my amount the club factory is a cheater site they are not responding to my calls also and live chat is useless its second time they cheated worst site ever

+86 571 8689 1965
    478 Wensan Road, Zhejiang, Hangzhou, China - 310000
    Club Factory - order not delivered for more than a month