[Resolved] Club Factory — order stuck in customs clearance

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Anky B on Jul 14, 2019

I ordered from club factory
My order no. : so[protected],
Item shipped on : 20th june 2019,
Went in customs clearance on 25th june 2019,
Its more then 20 days order stuck in customs clearance,
No update, estimate time is already passed.

Please delivery my order or initiate refund as soon as possible. Its too late.
Please find attached screenshot.

order stuck in customs clearance
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 16, 2019
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Dear,

We are sincerely sorry to inform you that the custom inspection took a little long, hence there will be a delay in delivering your order. We are continuously working with the customs department and trying hard to get the orders cleared at the earliest. As for the latest information from the related department, your order status will be updated in about 3 working days. We appreciate your patience in this regards and your cooperation till the time we get this issue fixed. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Comments

5 of my orders stuck in customs since end of June. Kindly help. Customer care number or emails to them are entirely useless.
my orders stuck in customs since end of June 29. kindly help..
I am Goutami Bahal. I ordered from Club Factory a Brooch Coat pin cardiac arc of 82 rupees since 19th August and my order id is SO[protected] and I have paid online through Paytm Wallet mode. It is stuck under clearance. Please delivery my order as soon as possible or refund my money to my Paytm Wallet mode.

I am Goutami Bahal. I ordered a Brooch Coat pin cardiac arc of 82 rupees since 19th August and my order id is SO[protected] and i paid online through Paytm Wallet mode. I haven't received my order till date and it is got stuck under custom clearance since 25th August. How will I receive my order ?How long will it be continued? Please delivery my order as soon as possible or refund my money to my Paytm Wallet mode. Please solve my problem and reply back to my mail or message my number.

My order is at customs clearance from Oct 28th, it’s almost 8 days and I want the order before Nov 10th due to some reason. Kindly, do the needful or please share any contact whom I can get in touch. Tracking no:[protected]

I ordered explosive printing love hand hooded lose sweater on 31st dec
2019 and it is at custom clearance since 5 jan 2020. It is almost 10days. When will i received my order? How much time it will take to delivery?

I ordered some sneakers which was supposed to be deliver in the 18th, it’s been in Customs Clearance since the 12th. Kindly clear it assoon as possible
i placed an order on Club factory on 3rd jan 2020 & order is in custom clearance from 15th Jan & till today date its showing the same. Before one Customer care no.[protected] recvd called & replied that ur order will reach to you shortly, but till date nothing worked well.

That was a pre paid order.

Request your help. please coordinate.

+86 571 8689 1965