[Resolved] Club Factory — product not received yet.. it's almost a month

Vashu2804 on Mar 4, 2018
I have ordered an item on 6th of february 2018. But still i haven't got my ordered item.
I have unfortunately erased all the information about the ordered item from the phone, hence i cannot track my item as there is no order number with me, but i have the registered phone number through which i have ordered.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2018

[Mar 04, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Dear, please tell us your order number so that we can check it for you. Thanks.
Updated by Vashu2804, Mar 06, 2018
So plz look into matter, & get my item deliver asap.
My number is [protected].
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
Dear, we can not see your phone number which you provided(protected), so please tell us your registered e-mail address, then we can check it for you. Thank you.
Updated by Vashu2804, Mar 08, 2018
My email id is..
varsha2804@gmail.com
Updated by Vashu2804, Mar 09, 2018
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2018
Dear, sorry that we can not find your order through your varsha2804@gmail.com and phone number.
So please tell us your name filled in your order, then we can try to check it, thanks.
Updated by Vashu2804, Mar 14, 2018
I have given all details, asked by you guyszz..
Now plz check..and deliver the product asap
Name: Varsha Kamble
Updated by Vashu2804, Mar 16, 2018
have given all details, asked by you guyszz..
Now plz check..and deliver the product asap
Name: Varsha Kamble
Plz plz help me
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2018
Dear, we can only find your order SO7669381, which placed on 20th Nov. 2017.
But we can not find any orders placed on 6th Feb. So please try to find your correct registered e-mail, thanks.

product not received yet.. it's almost a month
Updated by Vashu2804, Mar 19, 2018
In first place, that is not my order, which you have sent me..
My email id is correct, I am sure about it.
After giving all my details also, You guys cannot find my product, is kind of not acceptable..
And my money is already been debited.
Please find out the way from this, or else refund
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have lost my details, thats what my major problem is..& so only I am not able to track my order...Nor do I have my account, i had login as guest.
But i have my register phone number there
Hlo my name is Deepak Kumar, m basically belongs to Ropar Punjab India, I have ordered a Shoes from Club factory on 22nd Feb 2018, one week to go but no confirmation message received from club factory official site.

I have ordered the product but is not delivered.

Trupti
So13952968
waiting for my order,
already it takes too much time to deliver.
if not possible to deliver,
refund my money.
SO13797867& SO13552525 My 2 products have been automatically made cancel and my refund has not yet come to my account. My mobile no [protected]
Why my order is canceled. Order number - SO12408777. I want to my money. Please refund me my money because i buy another items.

+86 571 8689 1965
    478 Wensan Road, Zhejiang, Hangzhou, China - 310000
    Club Factory - product not received yet.. it's almost a month