[Resolved]  Club Factory — product return issue

I have mailed you 3 times regarding the return of my one of the product which i bought from your site. But i have not received any reply from your site. Moreover contact number which is given for the complaint queries is also not working.
It is like you are making fool of people. Please resolve my issue. Otherwise i will publish the whole scenario on social media which will definitely hamper your sale and image of the company.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2018

[Mar 10, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response Mar 11, 2018
Dear, sorry for the trouble. Your email may has been wrongly identified as junk email by the system automatically. Thus, we missed it. You may send us a email to this email address again: [protected]@fromfactory.club
We are sorry that currently we don’t have hotline service, but we will have it soon. If you have any inquires, you can leave a message in our app support 'After the order is delivered channel' so that you can get a better response within 24 hours. Thanks.
If the problem has been solved, please give us a 5-star comment. Thanks for your support.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet