[Resolved]  Club Factory — products undelivered for almost 40 days

I ordered on 4th of feb 2018.. It's been close to 40 days and the product is still undelivered. Since 17th feb the only status in tracking is that product is in indian customs... No help or information is being provided by either club factory or delhivery. I have been told that i cannot even cancel my order. This is ridiculous. Need urgent help. The club factory customer service seems to be very robotic with no information being provided
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2018

[Mar 04, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response Mar 05, 2018 Dear, please tell us your order number so that we can check it for you. Thanks.
Club Factory Customer Care's response Mar 05, 2018 Dear so sorry for the inconvenience,could you tell me your product order number? So that we can help you as soon as possible. Please try re-star 5. Have a nice day.

Comments

SO13869413 ORDER: first msg of DELAY : Now got MSG product unavailable . Refund but not yet refunded too.(One month almost passed)

I have many night dresses or you can say intimate dresses in my cart and i use to buy it 1 by 1 but now all of those are out of stock and i am really frustated with it because i need all of those dresses so i will be thankful to you if you available all those dresses for me again because i will buy those dresses for some one special in my life...
My two items were refinded but i did not got the refund amount my moile no. is [protected]
Size problem and bad variety shoes.
Pls return shoes bcoz its a bad variety shoes and. Different from ad .pls take action urgently and contact no.[protected], [protected] and i am also attach the bill .

I had cancelled my club factory order. But I did not get full amount refund.. Though the customer care guys showed me a screen shot saying full amount will be refunded. Around 1000 rupees are less.. When will they refund. Such a bad online app its is.. The order number is SO14130493
I want full money back