Club Factory — received wrong product but club factory is charging 90 rs to return the product

roopasr91 on Aug 21, 2018
I had ordered 1 pair of earring in club factory. I received the wrong product. So i thought of returning the product. But when i tried to return the product it is asking for 90rs for return even though it is club factory's mistake.
I tried to contact them but no response at all.
Kindly help me on this. They are keeping condition like we have to return in 9 days.

[Aug 21, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had ordered a grey sling bag and an electronic watch via order number S[protected]. I am unable to track my order. When I logged in, it shows "no purchase" under the 'orders' option. Kindly notify me about my order as soon as possible.
I have ordered shirt and track paint through clubfactory app, due to material issue I send it back to mention address in app through mail by self option by the India post with track I'd EN[protected]IN, my order no is SO3504760 please solve this

+86 571 8689 1965
    478 Wensan Road, Zhejiang, Hangzhou, China - 310000
    Club Factory - received wrong product but club factory is charging 90 rs to return the product