[Resolved] Club Factory — refund and phone no. update issue

Rajagangapur, Odisha, India
 Abhinandan Prakash Ojha on Jun 16, 2019
On writing mail to customer care with reference to refund of Order No.SO10509224 that I have not yet received the refund amount in my Bank Account and Refund details shows as Withdrawal success on 28.05.2019 where as I have not withdrawn the balance, I was told that amount has been withdrawn in Paytm Account with phone no. [protected]. I specifically clarified that I have never updated this no. to my account and on asking when did I update this no. I was told "As we check this number has not been updated, using that number your amount has been withdraw please contact and check it once."

So I mentioned to them that if your records show donor show any such updation how did the amount get withdrawn through this no. to Paytm. I was again assured for a reply after Investigation by their concerned dept. I had mentioned this issue as a security lapse by Club Factory.

Again a day later I am told that my Account must have been hacked which I had clearly indicated in my previous correspondence.

I also pointed out the fact that even today I am not able to update the phone no. to which I got the response that first I need to update the app then I can update the no.
It is to be noted that the Club Factory app is update with the latest version still I am unable to update my no.

My unresolved issues in crux:
1. Refund not yet recieved due to security lapse on account of Club Factory.
2. Unable to update phone no. till date
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019
Updated by Abhinandan Prakash Ojha, Jun 16, 2019
Order No. should be read as SO[protected]
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear, please tell us your issue in [protected]@clubfactory.com, we will check for you.
Updated by Abhinandan Prakash Ojha, Jun 17, 2019
It was already updated to [protected]@clubfactory.com and I have mentioned the whole issue again here

Comments

Product is delivered to me but I want to return due to product quality issues
& in App there is no paid status of my order
I purchased a nail drill machine few days back, but when wanted to operate it I found it was not working and when I called customer care there was no one to pick the phone and no one to guide me to resolve the issue.please help me and please exchange it with a properly working machine.moreover the picture cannot be uploaded .

+86 571 8689 1965