Club Factory — refund not received - order no so95780909

Order no so95780909

This is regarding return of 4 products purchased from club factory. They took the product back and did not refund the amount. When asked for refund they said they have already refunded and its been withdrawn on some random paytm number. I told them i did not transact through paytm while placing the order they how come it can be sent to paytm account. I used icici netbanking while placing order. I also shared my paytm statement and bank statement to show them that i did not receive the refund. They launched complaint on 18th april. Whenever i ask them about my refund they ask me to wait for 3 days. Since then they are replying with the same message. This is a fraud company and they loot their customers like this only.

Revert in case of any clarifications

Heena gyanchandani
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

[protected] tracking number.

I didn't receive my refund.so many times I have called u ppl for this issue. Still nothing happened. Pathetic service in refund.

I am was order steel strap smart watch ip67 fitness on 19/4/2019 and club factory was delivered me smart Bluetooth watch on 27/4:2019
Know am trying to return but i have no idea that club factory was return or not my money
I have ordered Geneva Men's Watch which costs Rs.240.07 on Club Factory online shopping and I have received a message that payment for order No.SO[protected] on Club Factory has been confirmed. But I am not able to check the status/track on Club Factory App.

Club Factory