Club Factory — refunding my money

Syeda Sarah Ahmed on Nov 4, 2018
My order number so57928750 was delivered to me and it was of a very bad quality i requested for a return and the delivery guy came and picked up my order. When will i get the refund? It said i would receive the refund in my original payment method which was cod. The delivery guy didn't ask me any of my details and only asked me to sign. When i enquired regarding the refund he said he doesn't know about it and i directly contact club factory online.

refunding my money

[Nov 04, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

No response for my previous mail & request to replay my extra money which had been deducted while doing payment .
I have ordered only one sling bag & I got free rings.

I want to return my product as pocket is not properly stitched..
order no: SO58729476

I placed a return request for an analog watch but the name of the watch appears to be digital in the site although the picture is of an analog watch and i recieved the same although damaged.pick up people are declining due to name problem and need another confirmation. Kindly do it and initiate another pickup

Jo ordar kiya tha vo nhi aaya our koi dusri aitm mili hai
Hme kids stroller mosquito mangvayaa tha

Plz call me

P [protected]

My order no is SO55691927 were I had ordered 3 watches . All three are damaged and I want my refund back but no one is responding on ph or email.order placed on 14 Oct 18
Hi, I had made order on clubfactory as a guest. My order number is S[protected].Now I am not able to track the order. But money deducted from my account. There is no email or message regarding my order.
Please help me to get the right contact and order status.

I ordered a t-shirt for my dog. It was manufactured by Pet and Garden.
I ordered a medium but it's small for him. I would like to exchange it.
Guys it's completely fraud from buying by club factory, no return, cancel, refund option just cheating the company from us .

They showing images and sending the worst quality material . Be aware from such frauds .
One man called me offering cash or car. This is unacceptable. Why would any random person call me and how do they access these numbers. You should compensate us for leakage of data.

+86 571 8689 1965