[Resolved]  Club Factory — stuck at customs for too long

It's been more than 20 days since i ordered. My order status says it's at customs. It's been there for more than 15 days. I have already paid and i cannot cancel it since it's already been shipped. When i try to track the parcel in xpressbee [protected] it says there is no information. I ordered it last month. It will be one month on 19th september. This is not good. You will lose customers. Solve this matter as soon as possible. My order number is so[protected]. Waiting for a reply and a solution as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-17 12:25:16
Thank you club factory for the prompt reply. Now it's saying it's in transit.
Club Factory Customer Care's response Sep 17, 2019
Dear, this order was just released from clearance, it is in transit now, kindly allow some time.

Comments

Showing My mi powerbank is Deliveried on 12/09/19.but still I am not Received my Product.I have already paid rs396.00 from my upi paytm mode option.but still I am not receive my mi powerbank or my rs396.00.

My order SO[protected] stuck in customs clearance for more than 5 days... I paid for the orders.. delivery date near but no response...no updates there...

I purchaged mosquito repiller still not getting.my order number is :SO[protected].
kindly send as early as possible otherwise cancel my order.kindly confirm my oder details

thanking you
Order SO[protected] has been not yet delivered. It has been almost 45 days but I have not yet received... Pls make sure to deliver my order as soon as possible.

+86 571 8689 1965