[Resolved] Club Factory — unable to track order

Aashka Desai on Mar 23, 2018
I had placed the order on 6th march.. My order no is so14720026.. When i try to track my order from the mobile app, it's continuously showing pick up rescheduled for next day.. It is almost 18days now and u still havent received my stuff ordered.. Either please let me know when will i receive my order.. Or refund my money.. Waiting for a positive response..

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 30, 2018

[Mar 24, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2018
Dear, sorry for the delay during the shipment, your order is currently in Delhi custom, waiting for being cleared. Please kindly wait for 5-7 days, and you will soon receive it after clearance and picked by the local courier. Thanks.
Please try to re-star us for 5. Thank you.

Comments

I had placed the order on 1st August.. My order no is SO36957450.. When i try to track my order from the mobile app. but my order in not showing in order list and i can't track order. and i already paid the amount
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2018
Dear MANISH BHAWSAR,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

With reference to your query regarding the shipment no. 255509353, is reached our BHIWAND hub and further it will be connected to delivery centre You can see the updated information once the shipment reaches the required destination.
Team Ecom Express
hariparasad's reply, Nov 2, 2018
noo need can u cancel the product i have ordered in other website it is batter then this and this is to late shippment and i want it before 3rd so that i have in ordered in other place i want to cancel this now i have got that product early . which i have ordered in other website can u plz cancel this order
[Club Factory] Re-attempt Delivery: Due to incomplete address or failure to reach you over the phone, we will re-attempt delivery of your COD order SO36722983 on next working day. If you do want your order, please contact Ecom Express CS team to confirm details. Your order may be returned after 3 failed delivery attempts.
I had placed the order on 8th August.. My order no is SO38784899.. When i try to track my order from the mobile app. but my order in not showing in order list and i can't track order. and i already paid the amount.
Having being order on 20/08/18 with order no S[protected] My stuff is yet to get deliverd. Could you plizz look over this.. Thankyou
I had place the order on 21st Aug it's supposed to delivered on 8th of Sept but still I'm not getting any information yet .my order number is[protected] and still my courier is in custom clearance .please do the needful and let me know.

Tell me on which date it will come exactly
Please let me know when I am supposed to get my courier and still I did not get any confirmation yet.

Please provide the status of my order...i want to know the delivery date please please please
Order number : SO 50293036
Hi my order number SO47674878 I placed my order on 16/9/2018 I didn't get the product I have already paid the amount so I worried about my product when will I get that product
Order no SO49440799.
I have ordered as guest order on 25th September and received confirmation msg too. But now I'm not able to tract it. I have open an account too with the same mail. Please link it with my order and help me find my order.
Order no SO61991782
I have ordered as a guest order on 3rd November 2018 my Order no is SO61991782 and received confirmation msg too and I already paid the amount. But now I'm not able to tract it. I have open an account too with the same mail. Please link it with my order and help me find my order.
Order no: SO65772523 and tracking number - [protected]
I have ordered around 18th Nov (don't know the exact date) through mobile app. But last week due to some storage issues I have uninstalled the app and again installed it within 3 hours and logged in and it was showing no orders placed no items saved and also the order which I have placed I paid for it but it's showing me no orders in paid. The delivery date was given as 3rd dec (i.e., today). How do I get my order now, do I get it or not? Atleast will I get the refund if the order is not delivered ?
My order number SO75297445. I placed an order on 12/12/2018. And I paid the amount. I can't track my order. Please do the needful.

+86 571 8689 1965