[Resolved]  Club Jiva — fraudulent policy and cheating customers

I am vikram gaur. I have taken the membership on mar 2015. My memebership no is cj/aa/b/c299. My mebership ll expire on 2019. And till now i have not been able to use even a single holiday through club jiva. Everytime i try to book there is some problem from club jivas side. Either the rooms are not available or they ll give confirmation at very last day. My 21 nights are accumulated till now. Today i have placed demand for gangtok and darjeeling. The mail which has come to me is asking rs 1500 per ni per room as utility charges. But while giving membership they have given list of 70 plus resorts all across india and told whichever locs are not included ll also be managed by the resort staff. Now they have given another list of resort incl just 15 to 20 resorts.. I am really feeling cheated now. From last 3 years i was planning to lodge a police complaint and taking the matter to court.
But now i think this is the right time. I will also complain on the national portal for grievances. About the fraudulent policies of the club. This is the most cheat club which is looting the hard earned money of the public by false promises and fraudulent customer care executive. I really feel cheated. But not going to leave club jiva so easily.
May 2, 2018
Mar 24, 2018

Club Jiva customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected]
And also other than this i have paid for 7000 rs maintenance charges also. But now they have added this utility charges also.
Updated by [email protected]
And while giving memebership there was no mention of any utility charges.
Mar 30, 2018
Club Jiva Customer Care's response
Dear Sir/Madam

We are concerned by the query raised by you on the online platform. However we would like to inform that this is not the official forum to address any query related to Club Jiva.

You are requested to kindly address your feedback, queries or suggestion at [protected]@clubjiva.in or visit our website www.clubjiva.in for contact details.

We further like to request you that, kindly do not display your contact details like mobile number, email, amount or residence address on any consumer forum website as some culprits with fraudulent intentions may use you contact details.

Warm Regards

Team Club Jiva
May 15, 2018
Updated by [email protected]
No this complaint has not been resolved.

Club Jiva
    Club Jiva Phone
    Club Jiva Address
    65, Level 1, Dewan Center, S.V. Road, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400102