[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — 2.5 MONTHS DELAY IN REFUND OF Club Mahindra Membership
From: Amitabh Sharma
Date: 18 January 2017 at 9:23:38 AM IST
To: Delnaz Sharma
Subject: Fwd: 'MHRIL=[protected]' Your Club Mahindra Membership
FYI these jokers are ridiculous !!!
[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: Amitabh Sharma
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 at 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: 'MHRIL=[protected]' Your Club Mahindra Membership
I'm appalled at the deliberate delay Club Mahindra is doing in refunding the amount that was collect to me through a clear mis-sale of the proposition. Here's a datewise flow of events:
1. I had opted for Club Mahindra membership around June/July. However the sales representative had provided erroneous information which I had highlighted during the verification call.
2. Post that I have had multiple discussions with various officials in Club Mahindra. But the issue remained unresolved. In the meanwhile I continued to pay the membership fees despite the same being in disputed state.
3. When in Nov I finally called the customer care to cancel my membership I was told to visit Club Mahindra office. I visited the office, where I was advised to write a mail to member relations, which I did subsequently by reverting to the mail from member relations explaining the reasons for cancellation on 26th Nov 2016.
4. You took 3 days to register this request and sent a confirmation to me on 30th Nov stating that it will take 45 days to refund the amount. 45th day got over on 14th Jan 2017
5. Through my mails dated 14th, 18th and 20th Dec I enquired and sent reminders regarding the statement of accounts and mode of transfer which you all conveniently ignored!
6. I even wrote to Anand Mahindra which went unanswered. Not too sure if the email which I found through my sources is correct or not!
While I fail to understand why it should take 45 days to refund my money, i get a mail today which says it will take 7-8 working days!
My questions are simple:
1. Why should it take almost two months to refund my amount? The only reason that comes to my mind is Club Mahindra is delaying this to float my money and earn interest on that. This approach is completely unethical!
2. Why were my subsequent mails unanswered?
Here's what I want now:
1. My money be refunded immediately and by immediately I mean tomorrow!
2. I should be paid interest on the instalments that I have paid starting from the day each instalment was received by Club Mahindra, given that your sales executive mis-sold the package to me through erroneous information which I highlighted immediately!
Failing to adhere to the above mentioned two requests I would be forced to take legal recourse now and also take to social media to highlight the malpractice you as an organisation resort to with a prospects money!
By tomorrow eod if I don't get the refund I shall file this grievance with consumer forum and then let law take its due course!
This delay is rediculous completely unacceptable. As an organization Club Mahindra has one of the worst customer service and no sensitivity whatsoever once they receive the money! Trust this mail is acted upon by someone responsible in the organization...
On Tue, 17 Jan 2017 at 7:23 PM, MemberRelations wrote:
Greetings from Club Mahindra !
With reference to the cancellation request of your Club Mahindra membership, we would like to acknowledge that your cancellation request is registered with us on[protected], your refund will processed in 7-8 working days.
Login to www.clubmahindra.com and make reservations, view your holiday balance, check resort details, pay dues and even wait list your bookings. For Reservations, please
Are you new here?Sign up to create your password. User Id is your member ID.For feedback, enquiries and service requests please call[protected]Business timings: 9:30 AM to 06:30 PM, Monday - Saturday. Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays)
DISCLAIMER:- The information contained in this communication is privileged, confidential and is proprietary. This email is solely intended for the use of the addressee. Information in this mail is for MHRIL Business Usage only. Any use to other than the addressee
is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of MHRIL. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately [protected]@mahindraholidays.com.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 30, 2017
received a mail confirming processing of partial refund Rs 32160/-! This refund probably is for I got the first installment which I paid through my credit card! I can only guess as the table they sent in a mail had no headers. For the remaining payment that I had made payment through my bank account amounting to Rs 111480/- there isn't any information available! They have also refused to pay any interest on the amount they collected from me by mis-sale through their sales executive! They also falsely closed this complaint as resolved without even contacting me! This is an extremely unethical and unprofessional organisation. I would request consumer complaints to also let me know I I need to hire a lawyer and contest this case in the court of law! Clearly they way Club Mahindra operates it's a complete scam and I would want to make this public and while I get my refund I also ensure that people do not fall prey to such scamsters!
[Jan 20, 2017] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportClub Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response Jan 20, 2017
We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to connect with you regarding the matters you have highlighted. Kindly share your contact details on our Facebook page via an inbox message and our team will get in touch with you.
Club Mahindra Team
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|