[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — bliss membership cancellation

JKPatil on Mar 1, 2018
I had opted for Bliss membership under membership ref. No.2790523
MAF No. OCT/2017/BLISS/001509

However, membership is not suitable to me and family members. Hence, decided to opt out and submitted request for cancellation by email and also by letter on 02/1202017. Both email and letter were received by your Mumbai office. This was confirmed by one Mr. Karan of your Mumbai Office.

as stated above reason for cancellation was season chart was not suitable to my family as also complete information was not given by your marketing person, and your call center people are not responding to properly and arrogant.

I tried to speak your membership relation persons however call was never successful as operator never transferred to concerned department .

Several email responded only saying please cooperate your request under process and will be done within 60/65 days .

In fact, in terms of your bliss membership refund has to be made within 45days(rule no. 8.1) now 3 months are over and there has no response. Over and above message is being you are being contacted by phone and no response from you.( In fact no call has received from any MHRL representative.

Kindly intervene urgently and ensure immediate refund.

I may add that I was fortunate to interact with top executive of Mahindra parent group while dealing their finance & Foreign Exchange from SBI when there was excellent cooperation

Mr J. K. Patil

Major Dr. Mrs Jasmin Patil( email1911jasmin@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2018

[Mar 02, 2018] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Mar 03, 2018
Hello Mr. Patil, we are here to help you. Your concern has been noted and will have our Member Relations Executive connect with you on Monday.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
Hello Mr. Patil, we understand that our Member Relations team got in touch and addressed your concern (Interaction ID - #[protected]. We are glad that we could help you out. For any further help/queries, kindly reach out to us at memberrelations@clubmahindra.com
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - bliss membership cancellation