[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — cancellation of membership but still not getting refund

Dhairyvirsinh Rathod on Sep 21, 2017
My self dhairyvirsinh rathod. Membership i'd 2751581. I hv taken membership from mr. Arun nair, ahmedabad. He told me that you have pay down payment + 3 emi then you will get 3+2+2 night stay as well as 10000 rcu (Resort coupon voucher) but at the of validation they offer only 5000 gold voucher so i refuse first time after that few days back getting another validation call that time i jus not have presence of mind so jus said okay but after that i mailed and call also that it not match with my offer.
I
I have so many times mailed about cancellation but still not getting any reply from club mahindra.

Mr. Arun nair and one sr executive invite me at ahmedabad based office on 26th june that time i writing down physical application also and they assure me that you will definitely got your money soon.45-60 days you will receive a cheque.

But now last 3 days i have made so many phone calls and what's up msg but they didn't reply a single msg. Then i talk to mrd team at ahmedabad office they reply me that refund are not possible in your case.

It's totally a misleading the customer form club mahindra employee and sharing the wrong information. So i request you that take some strict action against the those who guilty and resolve my query soon.

Thanks and regards
Dhairyvirsinh j rathod

cancellation of membership but still not getting refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2017
Not resolved yet...

[Sep 21, 2017] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dhairyvirsinh Rathod, Sep 21, 2017
I have travelled anywhere and they told me that its not refundable .it's really frustrating
Updated by Dhairyvirsinh Rathod, Sep 21, 2017
I have not travelled anywhere and they told me that its not refundable .it's really frustrating
Updated by Dhairyvirsinh Rathod, Sep 21, 2017
After cancellation Membership they debit one emi
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2017

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you have faced and would like to connect with you regarding the matters you have highlighted. Thank you for sharing your membership ID with us and our team will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
Club Mahindra Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - cancellation of membership but still not getting refund