[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — cancellation of membership of club mahindra id - 2786278 - funds not received

Umesh Bane on Dec 21, 2017
Why my complaint is closed as resolved. I am still waiting for my refund. I was promised refund almost month back but still, funds are not received. I have had to make payment to the credit card. You guys are really taking very long time to close a case.

My original complaint on 21-nov-2017.
I was interested in mahindra holiday resort scheme. I made an inquiry about the same. On 29th oct 2017, i got a response from your mahindra holiday. Mr joy and mr. Fahad had promised following things to me.

1. 3 days 4 nights complimentary holiday
2. 5000 gift vouchers
3. 7 days and 8 nights to any dream destination as complimentary
4. Complimentary rci membership
5. Regular benefits of mahindra holiday

During verification call, they denied 3rd and 4th benefits. Then i requested for cancellation of membership. Meanwhile, mr. Fahad called me and promised to provide all benefits but he took almost a month but didn't do anything. Then i got a call from club on 01-dec-2017 informing me about the cancellation of membership. They also promised me to call within 2/3 days but till date, i have not received any call from them. Without my consent, they has marked my case as resolved. I am still waiting for my refund.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 2, 2018
This complaint has been closed without my consent pls reopen it.

[Dec 21, 2017] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Dec 22, 2017
We are here for you Umesh. Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We will escalate it this internally and have the team address it in the shortest possible time.
Updated by Umesh Bane, Dec 28, 2017
Was promised a call back in 2/3 days. still waiting for it.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - cancellation of membership of club mahindra id - 2786278 - funds not received