[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — cancellation of membership & refund required

kartik mendiratta
This is in relation to my Membership number 2539146. Iā€™m writing to let you know that I have been given misleading information at the time of taking the membership by Ms Sneha who did not mention about the annual maintenance cost associated with the membership. I was made aware of this cost only after my son Mr Kartik received the welcome call on 8-Feb-2014, who checked with me if I was aware of the annual maintenance cost of INR 11, 400. As I was unaware of this information, I walked into your office in Pacific Hotel, Dehradun on 26-Feb-2014 to cancel the membership along with my daughter and husband. I would also like to make you aware of other issues that I have faced whilst dealing with your company; 1. My daughter spoke to Sneha on 23-Feb-2014 and asked for information with regards to cancellation and refund policy of your company, however to our surprise she mentioned that she does not know the terms and no one has ever cancelled a policy. Her tone was not customer friendly it was rude and not expected from a company like Club Mahindra. 2. The paperwork sent to us by post does not have any information about the cancellation and refund policy. We informed the same to Mr. Saurabh at Club Mahindra who did not agree with that fact, we asked him to check and show us where the policy was mentioned, but he also could find it. 3. Mr Saurabh also confirmed to us that Ms Sneha is new to the company; she was the one who sold the policy and showed the initial presentation to myself and my husband. We remember very well, she did not mention about any annual maintenance cost, therefore we request you to kindly advice us on how we could go about getting a full refund on our policy as we have not used any vouchers or benefits of the membership. Below are the cheques that were given to Club Mahindra: 1. Cheque No. 002031 for the amount Rs. 26200 (Already been enchased on 31/12/13 before welcome Call was made) 2. Cheque No. 002032 for the amount Rs. 8468 (Already been enchased on 07/02/14 before welocme Call was made) 3. Cheque No. 002033 & 002034 is currently with Club Mahindra. Based on all of the above information we require a 100% refund of INR 34, 668.00 along with the last two cheques.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2016

[Mar 25, 2015] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2015

We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to connect with you regarding the matter you have highlighted. Thank you for sharing your membership ID and our team will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
Club Mahindra Team
Updated by kartik mendiratta, Jun 12, 2018
the complaint is still unresolved
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018
We have made a note of your membership ID, Kartik. Let us get this checked with our team and we'll connect with you regarding this.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018
We got this checked and understand that your ineligibility to get a refund has been conveyed to you already, Kartik. In case you want to discuss this further, please call us at[protected].
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - cancellation of membership & refund required