[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — cheating by club mahindra sales(mr pawan & ritika from dsa) for membership id 375648

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Prakhar Shukla 81 on Jul 10, 2018
I want to register my case of cheating and duping me by offering club Mahindra membership by Ritika Bajaj. I raised this issue long back at the time of getting issues my membership and Mr. Pawan got assigned to resolve this.
It's more than a year, M.r Pawan, working on my issue, Every time I talk to Ritika or Pawan I get so many promises but in reality no timeline.
I wanted to cancel my membership as I was sold it wrongly by showing that I can book anytime any holiday except few exceptions like year-end and Christmas holiday. So I was offered free Membership upgrade to next level so that so that I can book my holidays as I was promised.
Again it was denied and given false promise that uses some special offer holiday while they will sort out this issue.

I like to escalate this issue to Club Mahindra higher management before I go to consumer court or legal way. This case is definitely big dent to Mahindra brand and given a bad name.
My 4 lakh rupees are stuck with Club Mahindra and I will not mind paying 5000 rs more to hire a lawyer and go legal.
However, I am still looking to resolve this mutually by getting my full money back with interest as I don't have any more trust on club Mahindra.

Consider this email my last notice to Club Mahindra.

Thanks !
Prakhar Shukla
my Membership id is 375648

Disclaimer: I have already raised my escalation through emails but no response yet.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 10, 2018

[Jul 10, 2018] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Jul 10, 2018
Hello Prakhar, we understand that this concern is already being addressed on Facebook.

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - cheating by club mahindra sales(mr pawan & ritika from dsa) for membership id 375648