[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — complaint against house keeping

Mk gaur on Apr 18, 2019
I m a member of ur prestigious holiday group. Today I checked in in ur Udaipur resort.since 3:00pm there is no supply in my room, I complaint to house keeping and he assured to send an electrician to set right the problem, but it is very sorry to say that till 5:00pm no body is bothered to set it right not even manager resort have time to talk me as I asked to talk with manager resort, abt the problem, hotel staff present at reception refused to connect me to the manager saying that rut now he couldn’t talk with u. This is extreme situation when not even staff or technical person is bothered to set right the problem rather hotel manager has no time for his guests for their problem.
You’re therefore requested to do needful in this regards nd tk necessary action against concerned who is responsible for ruining he reputation of ur group.

M k Gaur
M no. 2507006
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2019

[Apr 18, 2019] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
We regret the experience you had and are here to help. Please be assured that your concern will be shared with our team and they will connect with you soon.

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - complaint against house keeping