[Resolved]  Club Mahindra Holidays — complimentary holiday rigid heartless dealing

Dear club mahindra team;
Fw: holiday voucher; fwfc149gyo/ regn no 853gy947og/ club mahindra member ship no. 1422541 purple club; pc0237466
Kindly hear me out on my problems and do the needful;

1. On august 15th 2018 took delivery of mahindra xuv 500 automatic; ka-05 mx-7567.
2. I was issued a voucher as a complimentary holiday for this purchase.
3. As i am already a club mahindra (Cm) member i requested for including the holidays into my existing account; nobody responded and gave up.
4. As a member from 2009 i hold cm with great admire and has become a status symbol in our entire family.
5. I tried booking from the voucher and i can say ; it was a beggars choice to book the resort and finally ended up in getting at allepey something. (10th april 2019 to 12th)
6. But unfortunately the new almanac for our religion was not published at the time of booking and coincides with my fathers annual ceremony which i cannot miss to conduct. This was my mistake.
7. Hence requesting for giving an option to change my holiday dates ; as a special case
8. I also suggest for existing cm members the complimentary holiday clubbing into existing would be a best options.

Thanks and best regards.

Balasubramanya. K. S | sr. Vp - projects
Mobile: +91 [protected].

Vaishnavi infrastructure pvt ltd.
No. 2/2, walton road,
Bangalore - 560 001
www.vaishnavigroup.com

P save a tree... Please don't print this e-mail unless it is necessary
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2019 Hi Balasubramanya, we have made a note of your concern and shared it with our team. Please be assured that they'll reach out to you to address this soon.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Club Mahindra Holidays
    Club Mahindra Holidays Phone
    Club Mahindra Holidays Address
    Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002