[Resolved]  Club Mahindra Holidays — deceptive sales personacag

Sir
This is to request you to cancel my membership and my contract that i signed on 19/01/2019. My member id is 2852817. I have found a lot of discrepancies in what i was told by the sales officer sachin who attended us and gave us the presentation. We were told misleading things about yearly maintenance fees, club m select membership and discounts thereby, our complimentary holidays that have been given to us, about booking flights with mahindra and lot of other things.
We trusted him because he was representing mahindra group and we did not expect fraud things about it. We told him about our friends’ experiencing difficulty in booking and other things like minimum two or three nights but he said the policies have changed much now.
He said the offer was valid only for that day and he talked us into taking it then, though we wanted some time to think over. Unfortunately we have had a bad experience and feel cheated. Please cancel our membership and refund us our money.

Dr ruchee khandelwal
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Hi Dr. Ruchee, we don't want you to feel this way. Your concern has been escalated to our team, please be assured that they will reach out to you and assist further.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Club Mahindra Holidays
    2006
    Club Mahindra Holidays Phone
    Club Mahindra Holidays Address
    Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002