[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — deficiency of service
AmAmitabh28 on Jan 2, 2018
Don`t take club mahindra membership for the following reasons :-
1. You would never ever receive booking for the accommodation looking for, even in the blue season (Lean season).
2. Reason behind this, only handful resorts and lacs of membership sold, still selling membership everyday.
3. They do not have adequate number of resorts to provide accommodation to its members.
4. Club mahindra sells membership, and do not provide booking to its members, rather they reserve the accommodation for non members and sell it to them at high price and earn money.
5. After selling the membership, the sales team would act as if they do not know you, they would not entertain your phone calls etc.
6. Aim of sales team is to sell the membership, after their monthly sales target is achieved after selling the membership to you, they do not have anything called after sales service.
7. As a member pay hefty amount / premium amount and receive no service, no booking confirmation, but pay to receive mental harassment.
8. Even if you book a resort before 90 days in blue season (Which is considered to be a lean season) there is no chance you would receive a booking confirmation.
9. Because the resorts are reserved for non members, to be sold to them and high prices.
10. False commitment - 7 days rci holidays have to be availed in one resort in one holiday period. It was concealed!! Who would stay in one resort for 7 days at a stretch??? Why was it concealed???
11. Would write mails to various govt officials / income tax departments etc for investigating club mahindra accounts and highlight their various fraudulent activities.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2018
[Jan 02, 2018] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportClub Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Hi Amitabh, we understand your concerns. We will have our MR team get in touch with you in the shortest possible time.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays & Resorts - Fraud Gift Vouchers 
[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays - no response from mahindra customer care 
[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays - Cancellation Policy 
[Resolved] Club Mahindra / Gift Voucher - Club Mahindra Gift Voucher 
[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays - Deficiency in service 
[Resolved] Club Mahindra / Zest Holidays - Making False Promises+ cheating 
[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays - Non Refund of Membership fees 
[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays - Creating a cm complaint forum 
[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays - Cheating