[Resolved]  Club Mahindra Holidays — fraud marketing experience with club mahindra.

Hello club mahindra holiday team,

I was continuously keep reining the call from your marketing team regarding the mahindra's grand family holiday festival to be held at hotel taj vivanta 11th march 2018 sunday.

I have clearly told her that, my present situation is not fit to buy a membership. But she told me that there will not any force you to be a member, since i am mahindra customer my name is selected for this event as i have referred my friend for mahindra vehicle.

And also she offered 2n & 3d holiday package and it will be issued during this event.

With all busy schedule during the weekends we visited the event, felt good with all the new features of club mahindra holiday and also explanation about the new mobile app etc.

Nobody talked about the holiday voucher which was promised and even they not ready to offer glass of water.

Today is the 6th day still waiting, even tried to call twice but no response, in between she promised that end of the day they sent voucher but so far no response.

I suggest mahindra holiday team that at least you take history of customer (Who referred the minimum 5 new customers for mahindra vehicle).

Very disappointed with over all behavior of your marketing team, you should come with some other ideas instead of spoiling your image in the corporate network.

Sanjeev
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2018

[Mar 17, 2018] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response Mar 17, 2018
Hi Sanjeev, kindly share your contact number via Facebook Inbox or Twitter DM and we will have our team connect with you to address this.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dont call me again nighter ill suuuu you in court...

1968
    Club Mahindra Holidays Phone
    Club Mahindra Holidays Address
    Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002