[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — I was fooled by club mahindra sales person

IHealth India on Dec 25, 2017

I have been contacted by club mahindra sales manager from pitampura delhi location, they asked me first have a complementary trip then if you like it you can register as a member, i was very interested, they told me i will get free voucher which can be used for a family for 4 people for 2 nights and 3 days. But it has been months i did not got my voucher, request you please help us as these sales people are spoiling companies name.

Regards/
Shams

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 31, 2018

[Dec 25, 2017] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2017
Hi Shams,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and rest assured that we are here to help.

Please share your Member ID and contact details with us so that we can sort this out for you.
Updated by IHealth India, Dec 27, 2017

I have been contacted by Club Mahindra, After their regular calls I fix up the meeting a sales manager with his executive visited to my office and he explained me benefits:

1. He will register me under blue membership, as i told him we are family of 5 ( 2 Couples + 1 yr Old child, He told either he will give 1BR or 2 Studio / Hotel Unit in Kerala.

2. He told me after my successful registration he will add a referral in my account and give Rs.10, 000 vouchers.

3. I was suppose to around Rs.27, 000/- for down payment, for that he was carrying swipe machine.

4. As per his advise I booked flight tickets to Kerala.

5. In between I got another call from Club Mahindra from some other office they said this will be fraud, they will block your money and return after 7-8 months.

6. Then I asked the same person who came to meet me, then he said you need to pay Just Rs.27, 000+ 1 EMI of around Rs.6, 000/- and he will block dates for February for me

7. When I asked him to send everything in email and it will be under my membership, He said Yes.

8. I told him I will escalate this and ask your senior if we can get this, then he changed his words and said he was giving me trial complementary holidays for 7 nights in 3 locations in Kerala.

9. He wasted my 15 days saying he will give a voucher for trial menbership is Rs.35, 000/- but he is not giving anything in writting.

What to do Now?

What is going on Is club Mahindra fooling us or what is going on?

See attached written confirmation I got

Regards/
Shams

I was fooled by club mahindra sales person
I was fooled by club mahindra sales person
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - I was fooled by club mahindra sales person