Club Mahindra Holidays — no response for membership cancellation

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Arunkumar Rathinavelu on Nov 16, 2019
I got no response for my cancellation mail as well as for my calls to almost all the numbers listed in your site regarding the membership cancellation which i took just a day before. I respect your deals and your resorts are good but it doesn't suit me. I need to cancel and need a refund for my payment. Also don't start any ecs debit.

Payment done - 13th nov 2019 - 9.28 pm
Member id received on - 14th nov 2019
Cancellation request sent - 15th nov 2019

No response from your team when comes to cancellation. Please expedite on the cancellation and refund.
Below is the mail sent to the grievance mail i'd of yours.

Dear club mahindra team,

I got the membership on 14th nov 2019 for white studio and not interested to continue the membership.

My membership details are as follows,
Membership number - 2894556
Member name - arunkumar rathinavelu

Reason for cancellation,
1. Though i bought it with interest, i am not financially equipped to handle the emis for the next 48 months
2. I also didn't feel comfortable with the booking system and terms and conditions in the website which were not known to me before signing up for the membership.

Kindly request you to cancel my membership and provide a full refund of inr 40, 360.00 paid on 13th nov 2019 at 21h 28min (Transaction reference - 74585199318021060837292). Attached the reference in statement.

Also attached by disagreement for the product in the webpage. E-vc attached

no response for membership cancellation
no response for membership cancellation

[Nov 16, 2019] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - no response for membership cancellation