[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — non refund of the promised amount as per promised timeline and making excuses

rashmirasi on Dec 26, 2017
The case is the same as that submitted in my previous complaints. Club mahindra seems to be a failure in keeping up to their own statements and also there's severe lack of coordination amongst their own departments.
My case has been followed up by mr sheikh salim, who as told to me by him has been trying hard for around 3 weeks now to get finance approval to process my refund.
Doesn't it look like a total failure of their system, where approvals can be granted by just putting up a mail. I fail to understand the waiting time of 3 weeks till date for the same.
They claim of being a very big name in the area of tourism and hospitality who have spent crises together to expand themselves.
I doubt is it by cheating on people's hard earned money or else for a company with huge resources refunding a well deserved amount of 37000inr wouldn't have been that big an issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2018

[Dec 26, 2017] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2017
Hi Rashmi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and rest assured that we are here to help.

Please share your Member ID and contact details with us so that we can sort this out for you.
Updated by rashmirasi, Dec 27, 2017
All my details are already provided.Mr Sheikh Salim is trying to follow my case but he to seems in despair waiting for finance approval.
I have to rather question that if you are asking for my details now, what have you been doing for past 3 months.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - non refund of the promised amount as per promised timeline and making excuses